Make a factoring payment
We issue four quarterly factoring invoices in February, May, August and November. Please note that we invoice in arrears for the previous period and invoices may include the following:
- rechargeable common repairs
- recurring service charges (close cleaning, stair lighting maintenance and electricity charges, backcourt cleaning)
- buildings insurance (charged quarterly)
- landscape maintenance
- cyclical maintenance
- factoring administration fee/factoring management fee is also charged as a proportion of each invoice.
Please note that each invoice also includes a mini-statement showing all transactions since the previous quarterly invoice. This is particularly helpful in allowing owners who make regular payments to monitor their ongoing balance and adjust payments if necessary.
Methods of Payment
If you receive an invoice it will be due to be paid within 21 days of issue.
You can pay your invoice by the following methods:
- By cheque made payable to the Association
- By payment card (issued by our payment provider Allpay) at various Pay Point locations. A full list of approved Pay Point sites is available from this office on request
- Online payments (following registration with our payment provider Allpay)
- By debit card at our office
- By debit card over the phone
- By direct debit. The level of any direct debit payment should be agreed with the Factoring Officer by calling 0141 550 9534 or by emailing
Please note the Association does not accept cash as payment for its factoring services.